MASTER PPE SUIT
Master Nonwoven presents 100% polypropylene PPE suits of 80-GSM that provide protection against dust particles and other health hazardous material. Besides its extensive use in the healthcare industry its liquid resistance properties also make it a suitable fit for workers of several other fields. The puncture-resistant weightless sharp surface with controlled pH value and strong stitching makes it a suitable protective kit for all the industries.
Each of Master Nonwoven suits offers protection of superior levels against the liquids, chemicals, dust, and other dry particles. Breathability, ease of use, low percentage linting, and abrasion makes our PPE suits a robust solution for the controlled environments.
Features & Applications
- 100% polypropylene
- Medical grade nonwoven spun-bonded
- Comfortable zipper design with flap cover
- Easy to wear and remove
- Provides protection against liquids and chemicals
- Prevent from dust and infectious materials
- A reliable barrier against liquid sprays
- Puncture resistant
- Provides durability with polyester nylon thread stitches
- One size that fits all